Whether you want to catch a Red Sox game, some fresh seafood, or rays of sunshine, July is a great time to be in Boston. This year, higher-ed insiders also know that July 28 in Boston is the perfect day to discover and share game-changing insights about the application, enrollment, and retention trends echoing throughout their institutions.
Start making your plans to join Liaison and your higher-ed peers from technology, recruiting, enrollment, and marketing at experience: LIAISON for an unforgettable one-day professional development and networking event.
In the tradition of the Liaison User Conference, TargetX Summit, Othot Partner Experience, and EMP Summit, experience: LIAISON is an opportunity to learn about new strategies for enrollment success while getting acquainted—or reacquainted—with other higher-ed leaders and thinkers.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
experience: What’s Ahead in Higher Ed
- Tapping into the Trifecta: Integrating Marketing, Technology, and Expertise from Inquiry to Admission
- Seeing the Forest Through the Trees: Building Your Solutions Ecosystem
- Search & Rescue: Finding and Guiding Adult Learners Back to Campus
- A Climber’s Guide: How to Scale the Demographic Cliff
experience: Peer Perspectives
- Leveling Up: Leveraging the Power of AI-based Advanced Analytics to Enhance your CRM Casting a Wider Net: Reeling in the Right Solutions to Expand Your Applicant Pool
- Admissions By Design: Using Quantitative Analysis to Create Qualitative Campaigns
- From Form to Dorm: Student-centric Support from Application to Enrollment
experience: Trends and Trajectories
- The Great Resignation: 3 Ways to Keep Your Student Affairs in Order
- Return on Investment: How to Show that Going to College is Still Worth It
- Secrets from Our Shoppers: How the Inquiry Experience Informs Application Outcomes
- Are You Ready for This? A User-Friendly Checklist to Assess Data Readiness
experience: Ed Talks
- The Metrics in the Mirror: The Real-life Impact of Reflective Modeling
- Getting In: To Test or Not to Test?
- Managing Long-term Tensions: Issues to be Balanced, Not Problems to be Solved
- A Clear Call to Action: Equity, Access, and Innovation in Admissions Today
experience: Product Plans
- The CAS ecosystem, including WebAdmit
- Student Lifecycle Solutions, including TargetX, SlideRoom, EMP and Admissions by Liaison
- The Liaison Analytics Suite, including Othot, Analytics by Liaison, TargetX Insights and more
This special Boston event is the first in an exclusive regional experience: LIAISON series so if you can’t join us on July 28th, stay tuned for other announcements about additional dates in Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle, and Anaheim.
You can learn more here.