For obvious reasons, everyone in the world of graduate-level higher education is talking about the new “normal” of recruiting and admissions and what it means for the future of their programs and institutions. Yet nothing really seems normal yet.
However, one thing has become clear: Collaborating with your peers at other institutions is the best way to stay up to date on new ideas and best practices related to recruiting, admitting and retaining the students you want at your school.
See what comes next
With that in mind, Liaison is now offering a free on-demand webinar — Yield, Retention and Budget: The New “Normal” for Graduate Schools — featuring leaders from public and private institutions answering questions and offering insights into how their graduate schools are making the most of the resources they have while waiting for what comes next.
During this session, Judy Chappelear, Liaison’s director of association partnerships, is joined by Julie Masterson, Ph.D. (Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate College, Missouri State University), Alicia Mosley Austin, Ph.D. (Assistant Dean, Graduate Recruitment and Diversity Initiatives, The University of Rhode Island) and Olivia Nash (Assistant Dean, Enrollment and Student Services, University of the Pacific).
Together, they address some of the most crucial priorities facing graduate schools and their admissions leaders today, including how they’re now:
- Communicating with current students.
- Engaging accepted students.
- Reaching out to prospective students.
- Looking ahead and anticipating changes.
- Identifying solutions to budget and revenue concerns.
- Keeping connected with staff working remotely.
- Supporting faculty and students.
- Working with Liaison to maintain business continuity and keep their goals within reach.
- Keeping students moving through the enrollment funnel.
The fall semester is fast approaching. To learn how your peers are preparing for the challenges and opportunities it will bring, watch Liaison’s free on-demand webinar, Yield, Retention and Budget: The New “Normal” for Graduate Schools. It’s available now here.