We’ve all been there: someone in your office leaves, and you’re responsible for training their replacement. Or, perhaps you’re the new person on the job and need to quickly learn new software and processes.
Liaison Academy’s new virtual course, Intro to WebAdMIT™: Unlock the Tools to Manage Your Applications, is designed specifically for beginners using WebAdMIT. This crash course on WebAdMIT covers all the core functionality and gives you, or a new employee, the tools needed to get up and running with the software.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Local Statuses to create your admissions review process workflow.
- Find specific groups of applicants using List Manager.
- Customize GPAs specific to your prerequisite course requirements.
- Correspond with applicants using emails.
- Export data into your Student Information System (SIS).
- Improve your efficiency using other core functionality.
Virtual courses are an easy way to learn WebAdMIT. Over the course of a month, you’ll participate in four 1.5 hour-long sessions from the comfort of your office or home. Each session is led by a trained WebAdMIT expert who leads you through hands-on activities, answers your questions and helps you engage with other WebAdMIT users through an online platform.
The inaugural Intro to WebAdMIT: Unlock the Tools to Manage Your Applications virtual course starts on January 28th and runs until February 18th. Learn more and register here.